Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What a great weekend.  My girlfriends and I decided to escape for the weekend.  We went to Price, Utah to visit Heidi's daughter and granddaughter.  We had so much fun relaxing and playing with the baby.  It was just the break I needed!  There isn't a whole lot to do in Price, but the weather was beautiful and we had such a great time visiting with each other.  We had some laughs and some deep conversations and just enjoyed being together.
I feel really spoiled this month.  This coming weekend I get to go to St. George with my family.  David and the kids like to go 4-wheeling, but since I'm not much into that, I get to go and relax while they are out wheelin'.  Maybe I will actually have time to finish my book.  We will probably go hiking in Zions and go see some of the sites.  Then in two weeks, we get to go again for spring break. I don't think that we have decided for sure where we are going, but either St. George or Lava Hot Springs.  Then David and I are going to Wendover with some friends for the weekend.  I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers