Tuesday, November 10, 2009

For those of you who don't know, a couple of months ago I had a freak moment of insanity (they actually happen quite often) and I signed up for the Ogden half marathon. Now, for someone who has spent the last 15 years as a couch potato, this is going to be a BIG challenge. I have been working hard nearly every day and I can actually see some improvement. I am still so far away from my goal, but each step is a step closer. Right at first I lost 10 pounds quickly. Now I seem to be at a standstill. I have 100 pounds to lose and although I know I won't have it all off my the marathon, I was hoping to lose a lot by then. It will be a long, hard road, but I can do hard things!

2 comments:

  1. Heather: You rock! I have to tell you that you have completely inspired me! I see your updates on facebook all the time about how far you are walking, and I totally want to do the same!!! I'm contemplating doing what you are, but I don't think I'm as strong as you are to actually follow through with it! Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers