Thursday, July 29, 2010



Our ward primary had a wonderful pioneer activity.
The young men and the young women were asked
to help so my family was able to attend.
David gave wagon rides and the kids helped with
the games and other activities. The girls and I spent
the morning making pioneer bonnets, which was
a fun experience with no pattern. They were far
from professional, but cute anyway! When the activity
was over Cora yelled "Bye Daddy" as her dad
drove off in the wagon. A young boy came up to
her with his eyes wide and asked, "Is your dad a
real pioneer?" It sure was a realistic experience
for the primary kids and I think that the activity was a
huge success! I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of my
family looking like "real" pioneers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers