Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Wedding of the Year

Josh and Kelsey were married on November 1st.  It is hard to believe that the day is finally here and gone.  It was a perfect, beautiful day and one that we will look back on for years to come as a wonderful memory.  The newlyweds are so happy!  What else could a Mamma ask for?  Here are just a few of my favorite photos from the day.

                                          Smart, beautiful and simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
                                              Four of my favorite people in the world!
 Most of the family (minus Elder Levi Harper)  in front of the Brigham City Temple.
 Josh and Kelsey Harper!  It seems so weird to say that!  I have always loved her as a daughter and now she officially is.
I love this picture of the whole family.  We even have Levi with his shrunken head.  He He He!  We wanted him there with us, but California needs him more right now.  My fabulous sisters tried to find a photo that they could blow up large enough to fit this ginormous body.  It didn't happen, but Levi looks great with the thick necked body builder look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers